Half day and full day trip ideas with links for exploring Sydney and its surrounds
Pay only public transport fares and attraction entry fees once our trip notes are downloaded
Sydney by Public Transport offers
- A range of suggested trips written by Sydney locals
- Famous and not so famous tourist attractions
- Full and half day trip ideas and suggestions for getting around Sydney
- Download, print and follow simple itineraries
- Pay only transport and attraction entry fees – no petrol costs or traffic hassles!
- Purchase a transport ticket that meets your requirement and budget (single/return journey, single day or seven days, limited or unlimited tickets covering rail, bus and ferry)
Sydney and its surrounds have many attractions accessible by public transport and foot. If you are a budget minded traveller and enjoy ideas and suggestions from locals this website is for you. Whilst many websites suggest ways of accessing a particular attraction, organising a journey to incorporate other points of interest can often be time consuming and difficult.
Sydney by Public Transport provides ideas for half and full day excursions encompassing a variety of locations, with the benefit of minimizing costs for the budget minded traveller and enabling flexibility for those who enjoy the freedom of self guided exploration.
For all public transport information the link is http://131500.com/
When using any of these trips please take note of any safety issues within the links provided, also check the timetables and the departure boards at the railway stations, ferry wharves and bus stops as we will not be held responsible for any issues, discrepancies, omissions and/or errors.
Web Design by JASWEB